Why are there membership subscriptions?
We are a small-scale team and we have been developing Grid Diary for more than 6 years. There is no external investment, advertisement embedding or selling user information. The income is only from your in-app purchase upgrade.
In addition to providing free download of Grid Diary 2, we hope to continuously update it and bring a better experience to our users.
In order to support our development, operations, data servers and other costs, we sincerely recommend that you subscribe to the membership function to support our long-term development.
- Sync between devices (account needed)
- Unlimited journals
- Unlimited templates
- Unlimited tags
- Unlimited diary attachments
- Markdown tools
- More edit tools
- Export PDF
- Passcode lock
- Dark mode
- Color themes
- Custom prompts (coming soon)
- Custom quotes (coming soon)
- More stickers (coming soon)
- Custom reminders (coming soon)
- Custom fonts (coming soon)
- Integration with Health (coming soon)
- Integration with system calendars (coming soon)
- Export to Evernote (coming soon)
- End-to-end encryption (coming soon)
- Mac App (coming soon)
- Priority customer support
- Support continuous development
Go to new Grid Diary bottom menu > (1) Me > (2) Account name > Choose monthly membership or yearly membership.
- monthly membership (10RMB): you will get a month of membership and plus 3 days free-trial when you choose it.
- yearly membership (98RMB): you will get a year of membership and plus 14 days free-trial when you choose it.
Discount for old pro users:
- Note: Please remember to keep the latest Grid Diary Classic on your IOS device, because the New Grid Diary will need to check if you’re qualified to get the discount.