- Payment will be charged by iTunes Account with payment confirmation.
- Subscription will automatically renew after purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before your renewal date.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to your renewal date, as well as identifying the cost of the renewal.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Your subscription might renew if you don't cancel your subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
Follow the steps to view, change, or cancel your subscription from your iPhone and iPad:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch/Face ID.
4. Tap Subscriptions.
5. Tap the subscription: Grid Diary.
If you don't see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.