Markdown is a lightweight "markup language" with many advantages. It is now widely used by more and more writing enthusiasts.
Don't be fooled by "marking" or "language" when you see it here. Markdown's syntax is very simple. There are no more than ten commonly used tag symbols. Compared to the more complex HTML markup language, Markdown can be described as very lightweight. And once you are familiar with its grammar, you will be able to get started immediately.
It uses simple syntax instead of formatting. Unlike Word or Pages where we have to do a lot of formatting, Markdown allows us to focus on writing.
- Focus on your writing instead of formatting
- Easily export as HTML, PDF, md files
- Plain text content, compatible with all text editors and word processing software
- Modify the entries at any time without being messed up by several file versions like the word processing software
- Readable, intuitive, and low learning costs
Enhanced Markdown of Grid Diary 2
- Reduce learning costs: you don't need to memorize the "tag" syntax, just tap the toolbar above keyboard to type the content.
- WYSIWYG: After typing, the text effect is displayed instantly on the grid interface.