There is no account system in Grid Diary Classic, all your data is stored locally on your device. So you need to transfer the data to Grid Diary 2 manually.
Method A (Recommended)
Please update to Grid Diary Classic (4.2.6+), Grid Diary 2 (1.0.4).
- Open Grid Diary Classic (4.2.6+), Tap home button, tap the “...” button, then tap “Settings” in the popup sheet.
- Tap “Data” -> ”Advanced” -> ”Export JSON”, wait for exporting,
- Choose "Open In Grid Diary 2" in the popup sheet
- In Grid Diary 2, tap “Import” and wait for the process to complete.
Please update to Grid Diary Classic (4.2.4+), Grid Diary 2 (1.0.4).
- Open Grid Diary Classic
- Switch to Grid Diary 2, tap “Me” -> “Data” -> ”Backup” -> ”Import Grid Dairy Classic Data” -> “Open Grid Diary Classic”
- Wait until complete, it might takes a few minutes if you have a lots of photos in classic version.
If you have Grid Diary Transfer File (GDJSON) saved in Files.app or other places, you can directly import it to Grid Diary 2 as well.
- In Grid Diary 2, tap “Me” -> “Data” -> ”Backup” -> ”Import Grid Diary Classic Data” -> “Browse GDJSON File”
After your successfully transfer your data and purchase status to Grid Diary 2. You can delete the Grid Diary Classic to free up space.